Monday 17 April 2017

Switching Blogging Platforms

Dear Readers,

I have an announcement to make! I am moving my blog from Blogger to Wordpress. Although I won't be deleting bethgadsby.blogspot.co.uk, I won't be updating it anymore. Instead, you can find my new blog posts at bethgadsbywriter.wordpress.com. You'll find all my old posts from this site on there, along with all the new ones I post from here on out. You'll also find shiny new Home, About, and Contact pages, plus more!

If you'd like to know why I chose to make this change, you can read this post, and if you'd like to know about the switching process, you can read this post.

Since I'm already finding Wordpress to be a much better fit for me, I'm a little surprised to say that I am going to miss this blog. I've spent a lot of time updating it and improving its appearance over the four years I've been using Blogger, so it is a bit strange to think I'm never going to use it again.

Anyway, that's quite enough sentimentality! Go follow me over on my lovely new Wordpress blog, where I'll be updating my blog as usual!

See you there!

Beth.


No comments:

Post a Comment