Wednesday 30 July 2014

I am SO CLOSE!!!: Camp NaNoWriMo final week update


With one day to go, it is more than possible that I will reach my goal. Needless to say, I am very excited. This week has been a very good week, mostly because of that one day that I managed to write 5,000 words. Without that, I would never have been able to almost catch up. Today I have written a little more than 4,000 words, and I am going to write more. I am nowhere near to finishing the story itself - I keep telling myself that I'll keep this scene short, so I can get to writing the next scene and move the story on a little faster, but I can't seem to stop myself from trying to write well and add details. Nonetheless, I'm nearly there! I can't wait to finally reach that 50,000 words. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment